Enviro-Net Logo
Practical Information for Florida Environmental Professionals

News Update

DEP seeks input from permit, license holders

Staff report

Have a permit or license with the Florida Department of Environmental Protection? How much does it cost to comply with the terms?

To help determine the economic impact that regulations have on businesses, DEP has designed a survey to capture some of that data.

The survey addresses the following permits or licenses:

  • Coastal Construction Control Line
  • Consumptive Use Permit
  • Domestic Wastewater Permit
  • Environmental Resource Permit
  • Industrial Water Permit
  • Joint Coastal Permit
  • NPDES Stormwater Construction Generic Permit
  • NPDES Stormwater Multi-Sector Generic Permit
  • NPDES Stormwater Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System
  • RCRA Operating Permit
  • RCRA Post Closure or HSWA Corrective Action Permit
  • Underground Injection Control
  • Used Oil Permit
  • Waste Water Treatment Plant/Drinking Water Plant/ Distribution System Operator Certification

If your business requires a DEP permit, your input will serve as a valuable tool for assessing the effects of permitting on the economy.

The survey, located on DEP’s Business Portal home page, is available at www.dep.state.fl.us/secretary/portal/default.htm until October 31.

Other recent news stories